Do you would like to connect the printer with the laptop but don’t know the way to attach printer to laptop? Don’t worry I’m here to help you. As we all know, the printer is a basic gadget in every office, institute, and business. Even you’re an engineering student and using the laptop for autocad or a medical student. It’s good to know the way to attach y More often than not we don,t know the way to attach. We will connect the printer with the laptop both wirelessly and wired. In this text, we’re going to discuss both ways.
Tips on how to Connect Printer to Laptop with Wired
Tips on how to Add a Wireless Printer
- Activate your printer and laptop
- Ensure both devices are connected with Wifi
- Open the app or web browser for the document you would like to print.
- Open the document you would like to print and choose the printer Icon
- Select your printer from the list
- Press (Ctrl+P) or print button
Add a Printer in Windows 8 and Windows 7
Accessing the settings so as to add a wireless printer to a Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop is slightly different.
- Go to Start and choose Devices and Printers
- Select Add a printer
- Within the Add Printer Icon, select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- Within the list of accessible printers, select the printer
- Select Next
- Windows might need to put in the printer driver. In that case, select Install driver to continue
- Complete the steps within the wizard and press finish