Fortunately, you possibly can still charge up your laptop with out a charger. This trick is about methods to charge a laptop with HDMI. The most effective thing is that this method won’t charge the pc barely enough for it to work properly. In plain words, it charges your battery completely. Now let’s check this out!
Although HDMI cable isn’t for charging but for multimedia use but can use it for charging if you don’t have every other option. For instance, you might be an engineering student having the most effective laptop for engineering students and using tools like Autocad in your laptop. You want to charge your laptop however the charger isn’t available and you’ve the one choice to charge with the Hdmi. Then methods to charge a laptop with HDMI? On this case, you’ve a couple of ways to make it. It’s actually possible to charge your laptop with out a traditional power cable if you might be in an emergency situation and end up with out a charger.
The right way to Charge a Laptop with HDMI
Related Post: Kindle Won’t Charge
- Check that your laptop has a USB Type-C port or not
- Then take your HDMI adapter cable
- You need to have an adapter or connector for converting type-C USB and HDMI
- Check your LCD or Your Computer Monitor HDMI port
- Use the HDMI to USB Type-C connector/adapter and connect another over of HDMI cable with it
- Connect the USB Type-C connector into the USB port of your laptop
- Your Laptop starts charging now
There are quite simple steps to do that but as read above, you possibly can charge your laptop with the facility of TV LCD and computer monitor. But you need to check the required ports can be found in devices before starting the method.
Remember to envision that every one your connections are secure and have the required adapters to attach your laptop and TV using an HDMI cable