Logitech is a really famous and popular company and its mouse are also very nice so today we’ll inform you one of the best Logitech mouse for gaming.
This mouse offers you a next-level experience and your gameplay will even improve quite a bit. These all mice that I’m going to inform you might be worth and able to high-end gaming.
Logitech G Pro Wireless
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Best Logitech mouse for gaming is the results of two years of labor with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the normal limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
This wireless mouse gives you an easy and formal look this wireless mouse is for gamers. It’s best for individuals who hate wires and love wireless mice.
This mouse can also be small and light-weight which provides a snug experience to you. As I told you this mouse is for gaming so it also has two extra buttons to administer DPI [Dots per inch] which is significant for gamers.
It has a Logitech logo in it with RGB light that seems very cool, this mouse can last as much as 48hours with RGB lighting on and sixty hours with the lighting of and it is a really good battery backup for gamers. This mouse gives k dpi resolution
- 20 MMO tuned buttons: Includes unique 12 button thumb panel designed for quick, no look navigation; The low friction polytetrafluoroethylene feet eliminate friction on nearly any surface for smoother motions, precise cursor movements and improved accuracy
- G shift ring finger button: Instantly double the variety of actions you possibly can perform with every button. PTFE Feet: 250-km range. Onboard memory: 1 profile
Some are very hard core gamers they usually desire a lot of controls in there mouse so this mouse is for them it have around 20 buttons in its. You possibly can see the buttons within the image.
Its build quality can also be very solid and good, its design is largely different but its comfortable in using and it give a pleasant experience.
The load of this mouse is around 133 grams. The rationale of this much weight is lot of buttons and a solid build quality and it’s a Best Logitech mouse for gaming.
DPI ranges from 200 to 8600 allowing for excellent control over pointer sensitivity. It’s a wired mouse and that this good things for gamers because wired mouse respond faster then the wireless so you can not get any lag while twiddling with a wired mouse.
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency may be the difference between winning all of it or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology encompasses a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
- ADVANCED PMW3366 SENSOR: equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across your complete DPI range (200 12,000DPI) at speeds over 400 IPS
This mouse even have a superb build quality and great ergonomics, one of the best things of this mouse is that it provide an excellent grip to you and provides a more comfortable experience.
This mouse have around 11 buttons, counting on the way you set it up out of the box, there are two extras on its left side and an option so as to add two more to the proper using a magnetically attached plastic plug.
It’s made up of mostly plastic with latex grips and its body feels very solid. It have removal magnetic buttons.
It has maximum sensitivity of 12000 DPI which is very nice variety of DPI for a Best Logitech mouse for gaming. So let’s move to our next Best logitech mouse for gaming.
Logitech G G203 Lightsync
- Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand – Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 – FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- 8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you want with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through as much as 5 DPI settings.
This mouse is a budget friendly mouse individuals who can’t afford expensive Best Logitech mouse for gaming this can be a best choice for them.
This mouse is a prefect mouse for casual gamers in an affordable price it offers you a awesome look with RGB light and a snug shape and design. You possibly can change the RGB lights from the logitech software and customize as you wish.
It have a DPI range of 200-8000 it even have buttons to administer the DPI of the mouse. I hope you want this budget friendly mouse. Lets move to the following Best logitech mouse for gaming.
Logitech G502 HERO
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save as much as five able to play profiles on to the Best Logitech mouse for gaming
That is the last Best Logitech mouse for gamingof our list and this mouse can also be one of the best logitech gaming mouse on this this it give your premium look with an excellent design.
It might seems odd but it’s prefect for a tough core gaming it even have programmable button in it the dimensions of this mouse can also be large as compare to the others nevertheless it offers you a superb grip to you.
It even have RGB lights and DPI indicators you possibly can customize the RGB lights on the logitech software. Its DPI support form 100 to 16,000.
I believe that that is one of the best logitech mouse for gaming and this mouse is my personal recommendation.
Best Logitech mouse for gaming buying guide
If you might be confused that which mouse it’s important to choose then this buying guide is for you.
DPI means dot per inch I had told the DPI of the Best Logitech mouse for gaming in this text. So lets talk more about DPI. If you’re a normal user then normal DPI that are available in mouse is enough for you.
But when you might be gamer then it is advisable buy a adjustable DPI mouse and a mouse which have a high DPI rate
Wired and Wireless
Basically wireless mouse are easy to make use of and they’re cool but they don’t seem to be much accurate so if you utilize it for normal work then it’s ok
But in gaming you would like instant movement in order that’s why wired are more accurate and good for gamers but when you simply love wireless then I had also given a wireless Best Logitech mouse for gaming in this text.
You furthermore mght have to ascertain that the mouse that you will buy is comfortable or not and you would like check that it isn’t much heavy and never be uncomfortable for you.
Conlusion of Best Logitech mouse for gaming
In this text I had told you the Best Logitech mouse for gaming with short buying guide I also give my very own recommendation in this text.
It is a very short article hope you liked it and also you had got you best logitech gaming mouse.
FAQs of Best logitech mouse for gaming
Which is one of the best mouse for gaming?
One of the best gaming mouse you should buy today
Logitech G502 HERO. One of the best Best Logitech mouse for gaming overall. …
SteelSeries Rival 3. One of the best budget gaming mouse. …
Razer DeathAdder V2. One of the best all-purpose gaming mouse. …
Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless. …
Razer Basilisk V3. …
Razer Naga Trinity. …
Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE. …
Razer Orochi V2.
What mouse is best than G502?
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is a greater wired gaming mouse than the Logitech G502 HERO. The Razer’s click latency and sensor performance are slightly better, though this may occasionally not be noticeable. Fans of FPS games will likely appreciate the Razer’s lower overall weight and fewer rigid cable that can glide easier in your desk.
Are lighter mouse better for gaming?
Pro FPS-gamers prefer the light-weight design as they supply a greater control movement. In titles like Valorant, Fortnite, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the speed and precision of mouse movement would make or break your gaming experience. Here a heavy mouse can be a hindrance instead of a bliss.
Is Logitech a gaming brand?
With products sold in almost every country on the planet, Logitech has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing. Brands of Logitech include Logitech, Logitech G, ASTRO Gaming, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, Blue Microphones, and Streamlabs. Logitech is one among one of the best manufacturers in peripherals. Both Logitech Keyboard and Mouse are of excellent quality. In thr end it comes downnto your preference and selection, but you possibly can hardly go wrong with Logitech.